This site offers free pub quiz questions for anyone to use and (hopefully) enjoy. To get started, click one of the links below or scroll down for the most recently added quizzes and crosswords. If you're looking for something a bit different to your standard pub quiz questions try the Link Rounds, the Word Squares … Continue reading Welcome to JP’s quizzes
1. What is the Vasa, and what happened to it in 1628?
2. Mozambique was once a part of the empire of which European country?
1. Which country is known in its own language as Suomi?
2. Which Shakespeare play does Iago appear in?
1. What vegetable is in a dish called Florentine (e.g. Eggs Florentine)?
2. What kind of noodle is the specialty of Kagawa prefecture in Shikoku, Japan?
1. Which French artist is famous for his paintings of Tahiti and other Polynesian islands, where he also died in 1903 aged 54?
2. Which book introduced the phrases “Room 101” and “Big Brother” to the English language?
I've written a new book: The Little London Quiz Book. It's available here There are thirty rounds about a different aspect of life in London, covering history, sport, geography, places of interest, art and much more. There's also a related fact or story for each round. Do you know which world leader once fixed the … Continue reading New book: The Little London Quiz Book
1. Which country was the start-up hotel company OYO founded in?
2. Jack Welch was the famous CEO of which company from 1981 to 2001?
Each question has two parts. The second part is the first part with the first letter removed.
Example: US President and a type of steak = Trump/rump
1. A military duke and a jazzy duke