This site offers free pub quiz questions for anyone to use and (hopefully) enjoy. To get started, click one of the links below or scroll down for the most recently added quizzes and crosswords. If you're looking for something a bit different to your standard pub quiz questions try the Link Rounds, the Word Squares … Continue reading Welcome to JP’s quizzes
Name the quote and the film from the initials and year of release:
1. 1992: YCH the T! (A FGM)
1. In which 1964 Alfred Hitchcock film does Sean Connery play wealthy publisher Mark Rutland, starring along side Tippi Hedren as the title character?
2. Which two actors succeeded Sean Connery as James Bond?
1. Who played the mermaid that was Tom Hanks' love interest in the film Splash?
2. And what is the name of The Little Mermaid in the film of the same name?
1. On what day of the week did the very hungry caterpillar eat only one nice leaf?
2. What creature uses his wits to avoid being eaten by the Gruffalo in Julia Donaldson's children's book of the same name?
1. Which Spanish speaking country in the Caribbean has its capital at Santo Domingo (Holy Sunday), supposedly named after the day of the week Christopher Colombus landed there?
2. Which Spanish-speaking country's capital lies on the opposite side of the River Plate from Buenos Aires?
For each of the sportspeople below, name their sport and nationality (half a point for each). No sport is represented more than once, and all six continents are included
1. Pieter van den Hoogenband
2. Marko Arnautovic
1. 1 FO the CN
2. 3 M and a B
1. If you ranked the continents by height of their highest mountain, which continent would come second?
2. What is the capital of Pakistan?
1. What is the Vasa, and what happened to it in 1628?
2. Mozambique was once a part of the empire of which European country?
1. Which country is known in its own language as Suomi?
2. Which Shakespeare play does Iago appear in?