Name the food from the description
1. A meringue base or shell filled with whipped cream and fruit.
2. A square of sponge cake dipped in chocolate and coated in coconut, popular in Australia.
The first syllable or syllables of each of the answers below is the same as an alcoholic drink (with some more or less dreadful wordplay thrown in, and with one exception). For example, if the answer was “peristalsis”, the drink would be perry. The drinks are in alphabetical order.
1. Complete the first line of the chorus to the 1999 Lou Bega hit “Mambo No.5; “A little…” (next 6 words)
1. Which song about coffee, written in 1940 by Ben Oakland and Milton Drake but made famous in a 1941 recording by The Inkspots, contains the line "I love coffee, I love tea"
2. Brazil is the world's largest producer of coffee, but which Asian country is second largest (2017 figures from the International Coffee Organization)?
1. In which Singapore hotel is the Singapore Sling said to have been invented?
2. Who played the lead character in the 1988 film “Cocktail”?
1. The Moon Under Water was an essay about the ideal pub written by which famous English novelist?
2. The Korova Milk Bar is frequented by the protagonists of which controversial book published in 1962?
1. What is the name of Emmerdale's pub?
2. In which US city is "Cheers" located?
1. In which King’s reign was tea introduced to England? For a bonus point, a princess from which country introduced it?
2. Which kind of tea is so called because the tea leaves are rolled into small balls which resemble a black powder?