1. How much will it cost you in Monopoly if you land on Mayfair with a hotel?
2. What is the name of the famous Singapore hotel which supposedly invented the Singapore Sling?
1. Which band of the 1990s missed you "like the deserts miss the rain"?
2. Which desert of Northern Chile is often considered to be the driest in the world, with some parts having had no rain for at least 400 years.
For each of the following 10 items, say whether you are more likely to wear it, eat it or play it.
Name the Robert (or derivative) from the description
1. Winner of football's 1966 Ballon D'or, the same year as he also won the World Cup
2. Chairman of the Walt Disney Company from 2005 to 2020
1. What is the name of the island in Venice famous for the production of glass? It was so important in the 15th century that glassmakers were forbidden on pain of death from leaving the island.
2. According to the popular saying, what should people in glass houses refrain from doing?
1. Which architect was also a reputed scientist, and was appointed Savilian Professor of Astronomy at Oxford in 1661?
2. Which 12th century German saint is primarily known as the composer of works such as Ordo Virtutum, but also wrote several works of philosophy and theology, and was also famed for her botanical and medicinal knowledge?
1. What is the name of Salvador Dali's 1931 painting of melting clocks?
2. Which band released the 2003 single Clocks?
1. What is the Italian word for tomato?
2. Which country has a famous annual tomato festival called La Tomatina, in which people throw tomatoes at each other for a day in the name of entertainment?
1. Who played the mermaid that was Tom Hanks' love interest in the film Splash?
2. And what is the name of The Little Mermaid in the film of the same name?
1. Which country was the start-up hotel company OYO founded in?
2. Jack Welch was the famous CEO of which company from 1981 to 2001?