Name the song and artist from the lyric given;
1. Cause I have been told/ That salvation lets their wings unfold
2. This city desert makes you feel so cold/ It's got so many people, but it's got no soul
Welcome to the Christmas quiz! Please have a crack over Christmas with your friends, family and anyone else you can rope in (because it's probably quite difficult if you tackle it on your own). I'll upload the answers on this site in the New Year. Happy quizzing!
1. Dreadlock Holiday, by 10CC, is about a man threatened with a mugging who tries to get out of it by professing a love for which sport?
2. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles is associated with which English football team?
Fill in the initials referring to songs. For example: 50 W to L your L by PS would be 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon
1. 3 LB by BM
2. 8 D a W by the B
Name the band from the two members given
1. Morten Harket, Magne Furuholmen
2. Ian Anderson, Martin Barre
1. What was the name of Stravinsky's controversial ballet, which caused riots on its premiere in Paris in 1913?
2. Which piece of classical music was frequently heard in the UK on adverts for Hovis bread?
Give the song title from the lyric. The answers to questions 1 to 5 have a common theme, as to the answers to questions 5-9 (the answer to question five fits in both categories). Question 10 asks what the two themes are.
1. Know it sounds funny but, I just can't stand the pain