1. Which film of 1953 stars Audrey Hepburn as a European princess who escapes for a day to see the sights of the European city she is staying in?
2. Fidelio is the only opera by which composer?
1. Which 1999 film starred Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julianne Moore, among many other well-known actors, as characters with interwoven stories trying to find happiness in California?
2. Who was the only person to win two Best Actor Oscars in the 1990s?
1. Which fictional wild west hero has been played in film and TV by Clayton Moore and Arnie Hammer?
2. What title character appears in the second longest running musical in the West End, and has been played in the musical by Michael Crawford and in film by Lon Chaney?
Name the company or product from the advertising slogan. Three dots (...) indicate that the name of the company would normally appear here in the slogan.
1. Eat Fresh
2. Should've gone to...
Fill in the initials referring to television series. For example: 30 R would be 30 Rock
1. B's 7
2. 1 F in the G
Fill in the initials referring to films. For example: 2F 2F would be 2 Fast 2 Furious.
1. 1 FO the CN
2. 3 M and a B
1. Which author created the religious detective Father Brown?
The title character in Father Ted lives on Craggy Island. But on which island does his perennial rival Dick Byrne live?