1. The terrifying 1984 TV film Threads portrays the aftermath of a nuclear attack on which English city?
2. In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, what is the name of the alien race which destroys the Earth to make way for a hyperspace bypass?
1. What is the name of the computer that, in the UK, traditionally picks winning Premium Bonds?
2. It is well-known that the computer in the book and film 2001: A Space Odyssey is called Hal. But what model number comes after Hal's name?
Name the quote and the film from the initials and year of release:
1. 1992: YCH the T! (A FGM)
1. In which 1964 Alfred Hitchcock film does Sean Connery play wealthy publisher Mark Rutland, starring along side Tippi Hedren as the title character?
2. Which two actors succeeded Sean Connery as James Bond?
1. 1 FO the CN
2. 3 M and a B
1. Which film of 1953 stars Audrey Hepburn as a European princess who escapes for a day to see the sights of the European city she is staying in?
2. Fidelio is the only opera by which composer?
1. Which 1999 film starred Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Julianne Moore, among many other well-known actors, as characters with interwoven stories trying to find happiness in California?
2. Who was the only person to win two Best Actor Oscars in the 1990s?
1. Which fictional wild west hero has been played in film and TV by Clayton Moore and Arnie Hammer?
2. What title character appears in the second longest running musical in the West End, and has been played in the musical by Michael Crawford and in film by Lon Chaney?
Name the company or product from the advertising slogan. Three dots (...) indicate that the name of the company would normally appear here in the slogan.
1. Eat Fresh
2. Should've gone to...
Fill in the initials referring to television series. For example: 30 R would be 30 Rock
1. B's 7
2. 1 F in the G