For each of the following 10 items, say whether you are more likely to wear it, eat it or play it.
Name the Robert (or derivative) from the description
1. Winner of football's 1966 Ballon D'or, the same year as he also won the World Cup
2. Chairman of the Walt Disney Company from 2005 to 2020
Give the Russian word, also used in English and found in the Oxford English dictionary, from the definition. The number refers to the number of letters in the word
1. Russian word for "Citadel" or "Fortress", generally used with reference to a specific example in English (7)
2. A steam bath with a wooden stove. (5)
1. What is the name of the island in Venice famous for the production of glass? It was so important in the 15th century that glassmakers were forbidden on pain of death from leaving the island.
2. According to the popular saying, what should people in glass houses refrain from doing?
1. Which architect was also a reputed scientist, and was appointed Savilian Professor of Astronomy at Oxford in 1661?
2. Which 12th century German saint is primarily known as the composer of works such as Ordo Virtutum, but also wrote several works of philosophy and theology, and was also famed for her botanical and medicinal knowledge?
1. What is the name of Salvador Dali's 1931 painting of melting clocks?
2. Which band released the 2003 single Clocks?
1. What is the Italian word for tomato?
2. Which country has a famous annual tomato festival called La Tomatina, in which people throw tomatoes at each other for a day in the name of entertainment?
1. What is the name of the current President of Brazil, recently struck down by Coronavirus after failing to do anything to stop its spread in his country?
2. If an animal is crepuscular, at what time of day is it most active?
1. What is the name of the computer that, in the UK, traditionally picks winning Premium Bonds?
2. It is well-known that the computer in the book and film 2001: A Space Odyssey is called Hal. But what model number comes after Hal's name?
1. In which 1964 Alfred Hitchcock film does Sean Connery play wealthy publisher Mark Rutland, starring along side Tippi Hedren as the title character?
2. Which two actors succeeded Sean Connery as James Bond?